Thursday, August 2, 2012

Learning to Blog

The purpose of my blog is to share ideas, collaborate, connect, learn, grow, and inspire. I am a very curious person, and I am also a very passionate person. My biggest passion is education, particularly online and blended learning. My blog is an extension of my other passions too: my family, ideas, poetry, and things I want to learn more about. What I hope to use my blog for most is creating a connected community, working toward compassion. Online learning helps me teach in a way that is beneficial, personal, and creative, and although also extremely exhausting, it is also extremely rewarding.

2 comments:

  1. This is an exciting start. I am looking forward to joining you on this exciting project...and hope to learn a lot. Please consider watching my upcoming webinar on Aug. 16th with University of California - Irvine.

    https://unex.uci.edu/services/events/

    Don W. Brown, D.Ed (aka drsgtbrown)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for the comment. Exciting for sure. I will check out your webinar, and also look forward to learning together.

    ReplyDelete